Sunday, March 8, 2009

E-portfolio and Presentations

Well continuing with the presentations, I liked the graphic communications presentation. The props that the presenter used was very effective in showing the different types of work and projects that go on in the major. She was very knowledgeable about the topic and she presented her topic with pride.

As far as an e-portfolio goes, I never had to do anything for an e-portfolio since it is not a requirement for me to graduate. This is the first class that I had that I will actually have to do something for the e-portfolio. Most of my questions will be about how to format the website and how to upload documents on the website.

Also, I really would like to know can we push back the due date for the draft to the Wednesday after break in case of technical difficulties and things like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment