Thursday, January 8, 2009

About Me


Hey y'all! My name is Mykita, and I am a SENIOR political science major! I am excited about graduating and can't wait to take on the political world with success. I consider myself a liberal and a democrat. Some of my favorite hobbies include playing my trumpet, music (music has been a very big part of my life for over 9 years, and probably always be), gardening, taking care of my cats (and animals in general), drawing, and hanging out with my friends. Going back to music, I can listen to anything, except heavy metal and hard-core rap (I hate it!) As far as sports go, I am a pretty big football fan and I love my Carolina Panthers. As personality goes, I am very hard working, determined, nice, and very friendly person (but I can and will get tough and mean if need be). So there...now you know a little bit about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment