Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Future




After finally obtaining my BA in Political Science and minoring in Business Administration, I have many plans for the next ten years of my life. And I hope that I will achieve them all!


After graduation and working for a year (preferably with a government agency or a law firm) , in the fall of 2010, I hope to be in my first year of law school (Taking a break to regenerate some funds!) at UGA, Emory, GWU, or Michigan. After graduating from law school, I hope to work at a United States Senator's office as a political consultant, working at either the Department of Veterans' Affairs, Department of State, or Department of Labor, become a White House Staffer, or practicing administrative law in Washington, DC. While in DC, I hope to become and stay active within the Democratic Party and set up a network to run for the US Senate (either in Virginia, Maryland or South Carolina).


As for family and personal life goes, I hope to own my own home and to be married (or engaged) by the time I am 28, and have children by the time that I am 31. Also, I hope to save up enough money to by my parents a home near where ever I am living so that I can be close by when they need me.

So I am keeping my fingers crossed and trying to work hard to do all of these things!

No comments:

Post a Comment