Sunday, February 15, 2009

Redfern Client Project

I really am interested in the client project for the Health Campus Initiative for class. Just with the visit, I learned more about different programs on campus such as the Organic Farm. My group, Pro-Health has several good ideas, and my favorites were a student produced cooking show and an Iron Chef type contest. We are also thinking about some marketing ideas and looking at other universities to see what student run agricultural programs are out there. The biggest concern that I have is that since our group has several interesting and great ideas, it may be hard to decide what we want to work on. I am also concerned about just the time and making sure that everything is completed on time. Working with my group is going okay, I have no complaints really and as far as questions go, I really can't think of any but I'm sure later on, I will have a lot of questions in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment